The multi-faith Chaplaincy is available to support staff and students of all faiths and of none.
A Chaplain is someone from a faith perspective who offers hospitality, care, guidance and a willingness to journey with you through your programme.
We provide a space for staff and students to relax and unwind, while exploring the world of spirituality – and enjoying some refreshments at the same time!
Whatever your ethnic background, and whatever faith you do or don’t follow, we offer an open door policy, providing a spiritual meeting place with pastoral care and support.
We ensure a personal approach in a fast, increasingly impersonal world. If you’re looking for a place to worship, pray or just ask questions, we’re here to offer care and support along the way.
At the Bournemouth University multi-faith Chaplaincy, you can:
- Talk to a Chaplain in confidence about personal matters
- Be put in touch with local faith communities and places of worship
- Explore the concept of religious faith and its implications for justice and peace
- Join a group for prayer, study or fellowship
- Ask questions about life issues.